- This event has passed.
Event: 401(k)/403(b) Fiduciary Workshop – Delivering a Healthy and Sustainable Retirement Plan
April 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The MFA Companies® is hosting a half day seminar dedicated to ways that you, as a fiduciary for your company’s retirement plan, can proactively address the complexities and inherent risks in your 401(k)/403(b) plan. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about improving your plan’s effectiveness, preparing for a plan audit and increasing employee engagement. Speakers from MFA, Fidelity Investments, Janus Henderson Investors, and the Social Security Administration, will be available for one-on-one questions and conversation during our morning networking session.
- C.M. Macgowan, Partner & President, Wealth Management Practice, The MFA Companies
- David DuBrava, Managing Director, The MFA Companies
- Marilenin Vasquez, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration
- Michael Manosh, Senior Vice President, Fidelity Investments
- Ruben Gonzales, Senior Retirement Director, Janus Henderson Investors
- Stacie McDermott, Partner, The MFA Companies