- Two to five (2-5) years of HR and/or administrative support experience
- Basic understanding of HR operational policies and procedures
- Proficiency with ADP Workforce Now is highly desirable
- Good relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of office and administration procedures
- Strong project coordination skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a fast-growth professional services firms is highly desirable
- Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Advanced Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
Behaviors for Success
You’ll be most successful on our team and at the Firm, if you are a:
- Hard worker and team player who doesn’t mind rolling their sleeves up to get things done, and collaborates well with others.
- Effective Project/Time Manager: Uses time effectively; Can accurately break a project down into measurable and manageable tasks, track and communicate progress against key milestones and timelines, manage multiple priorities, and deliver results within promised timelines.
- Effective Communicator: Asks the right questions; listens to thoroughly understand situations and perspectives; demonstrates empathy; is concise, articulate, and uses correct grammar in speech and writing; produces accurate, complete, and easy to follow documentation; uses the right mode of communication for the situation; has difficult conversations if needed; and remains calm and poised in stressful situations.
- Collaborator: Proactively connects and collaborates with customers and members across the Firm to produce the most impact possible; takes time to understand their goals and interests, builds trust, and creates a shared vision/ connection.
- Proactive and Self-Driven Person: Who proactively asks for/looks for ways to contribute more/help team members without being asked. Anticipates and completes the next step. Independently looks for answers.
- Quick Learner: Takes detailed notes and asks good questions during training; can learn new tasks quickly and apply learnings to produce consistently accurate and timely assigned deliverables. Applies corrective feedback quickly and consistently.
- Discreet Professional who inherently understands that we are handling sensitive, if not highly confidential information and others are looking to us for a model of how they should behave. Supports the firm’s initiatives and always maintains the utmost discretion.
- Customer Service Ambassador who smiles a lot and enjoys helping make others’ lives’ easier by taking administrative tasks off their plates.
- Fastidious order and accuracy obsessed who ensures it’s done right but has patience with others who aren’t as detail-oriented.
- Calm and Steady Rock who isn’t swayed or ruffled easily and effectively balances competing and changing priorities, tight timelines, and high volume.
- Not a ladder climber but instead, a confident, mature team player with a low ego.
If these qualities resonate with you and your future goals, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Tewksbury only: We are currently accepting applications from prospective candidates for our Tewksbury, Massachusetts location.
- Hours: This role is a flexible, part-time position with an average of 28 hours/week ideally suited for a person who wants to work part-time and/or is seeking to balance this role with other responsibilities or interests. Because the volume of work can increase or decrease, our ideal candidate would have the flexibility to increase or decrease hours between 15-35 hours per week to accommodate changes in work demands, keeping the annual average of not more than 28 hours per week. We can be very flexible to accommodate personal/family needs (including generous time off, flexibility with hours, days, and ability to partly work from home).